[DRBD-user] Size limitation for DRBD device

Vincent Maugé vmauge at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 17:00:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am facing an issue to create a drbd on large RAID disk.
On debian squeeze, I get the following message :
"Device too lage. We only support up to ~16TB"
I don't find any documentation on device size.
And on LINBIT support
(http://www.linbit.com/en/products-services/linbit-cluster-stack-support/support-options/support-packages-world/),
the only information is support for Device size >8TB

What is the actual limitation for device size and is there a way to
support device up to 150TB ?

Regards,

Vincent