[DRBD-user] switching to Protocol C

Muhammad Sharfuddin M.Sharfuddin at nds.com.pk
Mon Jan 31 11:43:13 CET 2011

Thanks for help

>Are you facing latency issues? Whats the RTT on this link?
>You should perform this test:
> http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-measure-latency.html

I'll let you know just after a planned downtime tomorrow

>If you are bandwidth-limited, you will need DRBD proxy.

may I use protocol A and DRBD proxy at the same time ?
and for DRBD proxy may I need to contact Linbit sales first ?

--
Regards,
Muhammad Sharfuddin | NDS Technologies Pvt Ltd | cell: +92-333-2144823 |

Micro$oft had developed .NET trading platform for the London Stock
Exchange(LSE), claiming that it provided "five nines" reliability.
After suffering extended downtime and unreliability the LSE announced in
2009 that it was planning to drop its
Micro$oft solution and switch to a Linux based one in 2010.

Your Linux is Ready
http://www.novell.com/linux