[DRBD-user] Bonding [WAS repeated resync/fail/resync]

Steve Thompson smt at vgersoft.com
Mon Jan 17 00:22:17 CET 2011

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011, Joe Landman wrote:

> Ok, you might want to try an update of this, current version is 2.4.12.

After upgrading the igb driver from 2.1.0-k2 to 2.4.12, and having
corrected my previous fat fingering, it looks like everything is now
working properly with bonding on. I have resynced and verified 8 drbd
volumes totalling about 18 TB with no problems at all. So mucho thanks to
Joe for the suggestion!

I will have to look very carefully at the NICs used in my other drbd
deployments.

Steve