[DRBD-user] Dual primary// GFS2// Cannot mount /dev/drbd0 on second DRBD node

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Tue Aug 9 14:06:54 CEST 2011

it is safe (and recommended) to cancel the manual ack, as it will execute
when xen2 needs fencing (which is not the case right now and thats why it
does not exit)

clean_start="1" have done what it was there for, so should be removed now
- you need quorum to access the gfs without risking data corruption.

<fencedevice name="human" agent="fence_manual"/> - you need a fencing
device, but use some other method (hint: take a look at fence_xvmd) instead
of manual. manual fencing is fine for tests, but not for production.