[DRBD-user] linux kvm, primary/primary, mount problems

dbarker dbarker at visioncomm.net
Mon Mar 15 19:28:34 CET 2010

Frank Hoffmann wrote:

> (primary/primary, protocol C) and one resource r0.
> r0 is mounted (ext4) one both nodes (rw, sync).

As far as I know, ext4 is not a clustering file system (aware that it may be
shared) and will not reread blocks it just read. My only experience with
drbd is using VMFS which works just fine doing what you mention.

Good luck. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clustered_file_system and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ext4