[DRBD-user] linux kvm, primary/primary, mount problems

Frank Hoffmann drbd at senax.eu
Fri Mar 12 16:41:16 CET 2010

Hi,

I have two virtual debian servers (2.6.32-2-amd64, kvm) with drbd 8.3.7
(primary/primary, protocol C) and one resource r0.

r0 is mounted (ext4) one both nodes (rw, sync).

Problem: If I copy a file to the directory it only shows up on the second node
if I unmount and mount the directory again.

I think is a simple misconfiguration but I have no idea what went wrong.
Or is this a virtual machine problem?
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Frank