[DRBD-user] drbd master to slave synchronisation under heartbeat

Andrei-Vasile Neagu avn at avn.ro
Wed Mar 10 02:46:38 CET 2010

Thank you, that was the issue. And is gentoo related also, with a little
bit of mistake from my side for not reading all bug lists when upgrading a
software. See end of posts in this bug thread
useless change of init script from my point of view.

Corrected the situation, tested for few hours, works like a charm.

Big thanks to Tino and also Lars (for pointing to my drbd config issues)