[DRBD-user] drbd master to slave synchronisation under heartbeat

avn avn at avn.ro
Tue Mar 9 17:35:27 CET 2010

I was not trying to squeeze myself into getting free payed support :).
Everything shows that the system works fine, but the facts are that is not
working.
There is no reason drbd to say that both disks are up-to-date, when they are
not.
So i suppose either:
1. There is something broken with drbd on gentoo
2. There is something broken in drbd
3. I have a directive in the configuration which makes drbd not to sync
right but to report it (also drbd issue?)

As I could easily just rsync named files from one box to another (manually
editing files means that a rsync is just some letters typing away) it is
nothing critical for me, just curiosity.

So anyone else to try an answer?
Andrei