[DRBD-user] drbdadm verify on Primary or Secondary?

Junko IKEDA tsukishima.ha at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:08:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am planning to run verify command on a regular basis.
Should I call "drbdadm verify <resource>" on "Primary" node?
or is it no problem to run it on "Secondary"?

I am just a little confusing because there are two connection state
like "VerifyS" and "VerifyT".
If "VerifyS" means that "This node's data is the source for verifing,
it seems that I have to run verify command on Primary node.

and,
drbdadm disconnect/connect <resource> for the resync,
I can run these commands on any node, right?
or should I run these on Primary?

Thanks,
Junko

NTT DATA INTELLILINK CORPORATION