[DRBD-user] Using XenServer HA with DRBD

For@ll forall at stalowka.info
Mon Jul 26 17:42:35 CEST 2010

W dniu 26.07.2010 14:23, Robert @ GMail pisze:
> @: Albert <forall at stalowka.info>
> Subject: Re: [DRBD-user] Using XenServer HA with DRBD
>
> This happen if the drbd volume is not yet mounted at the time
> xenserver's services are started.
>
> If you didn't messed up the xenserver basic setup, this should not happen.
>
> Would you mind to post your drbd.conf?

It's my drbd.conf
global { usage-count yes; }

common {
  protocol C;
  net {
  allow-two-primaries;
  cram-hmac-alg "sha1";
  after-sb-0pri discard-zero-changes;
  after-sb-1pri discard-secondary;
  after-sb-2pri disconnect;
  max-buffers 8192;
  max-epoch-size 8192;
  sndbuf-size 1024;
#  rcvbuf-size 0;
}

#handlers {
#    outdate-peer "/usr/lib/heartbeat/drbd-peer-outdater -t 5";
#}

disk {
  max-bio-bvecs 1;
  no-md-flushes;
  no-disk-flushes;
  no-disk-barrier;
#  fencing resource-only;

}

startup {
become-primary-on both;
}

syncer {
rate 1G;
}
}

resource sr0 {

on xenB1 {
device /dev/drbd0;
disk /dev/sdb1;
address 1.1.1.1:7789;
meta-disk internal;
}
on xenB2 {
device /dev/drbd0;
disk /dev/sdb1;
address 1.1.1.2:7789;
meta-disk internal;
}
}

I'm read this article, how to run drbd on xenserver :
http://joekane.eu/xenserver-drbd-update-4-the-guide

> @: Thomas Stinner <thomas.stinner at schuechen.de>
> Subject: [DRBD-user] Using XenServer HA with DRBD
>
> I'm quite sure you know that i.e. xenserver free has got many features
> disabled, here it is the comparison table
> http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/subfeature.asp?contentID=2300456

On my server I using a xenserver platinum edition