[DRBD-user] syncing problem after node reinstall

Eulaerts Gregory EULAERTSG at STIB.IRISNET.BE
Tue Jul 6 07:32:25 CEST 2010

Hello again,

The crash was due to a failure of OS files, and of course, we got no
backup for that server :)

Node01 (the one that did not fail) : Version: 8.0.12 (api:86)
Node02 (the one that failed) : Version: 8.0.14 (api:86)

Node01 is Gentoo 2.6.24, so drbd was get with emerge
Node02 is debian 5.0.5 - 2.6.26 (our management decided to change OS
standard ...), so drbd was get with apt-get

I thought of installing the latest source version, but since it has
worked with these versions, I would have prefer to get it working again
without upgrading the version.
I will upgrade version if nothing can be done to fix the syncing.

Eulaerts Gregory