[DRBD-user] Start a new DRBD configuration.

Sam Przyswa samp at arial-concept.com
Mon Aug 30 15:22:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

At this time I have a Zimbra server as guest on Vserver (Debian) on LVM
volume, and a second machine with exactly the same configuration. I
synchronize the LVM volume on the second machine with rsync of a LVM
Zimbra snapshot 2 time a day.

Now I want replace the rsync method with DRBD but the Zimbra server is
in production with more than 250 users and the file system is modified
every seconds. How to start the DRBD to make the second server synchro
with the master ?

Thanks for your help.

Sam.