[DRBD-user] DRBD 10Gb performance

Julio Rodanes - KNET julio at knet.es
Fri Nov 13 19:08:40 CET 2009

The subsystem disk is a Adaptec 51645 RAID 5 with 3 disk ST31000340NS

Julio

On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 19:49 +0100, Julio Rodanes - KNET wrote:
> Hello, I have 1 drbd with a size of 2 TB, connected to a dedicated
> 10Gb Ethernet connection.

<snip>

> What are the best values or configuration for a 10Gb connection?

What kind of disk subsystem do you have? 10Gb networking is irrelevant if the disks aren't able to write that fast.

Mark.

--
Mark Watts BSc RHCE MBCS
Senior Systems Engineer, Managed Services Manpower www.QinetiQ.com QinetiQ - Delivering customer-focused solutions GPG Key: http://www.linux-corner.info/mwatts.gpg