[DRBD-user] drbd8 and ubuntu 9.10 == :(

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Tue Nov 3 21:42:15 CET 2009

i just installed drbd8 on a ubuntu 9.10 box. i specified installing
drbd8-source when i installed drbd8-utils and it worked fine. i will
point out though that the drbd8-source package is broken when using
module-assistant. it doesn't put stuff in the right directory or doesn't
symlink it right. i skipped using module-assistant and built and
installed the module out of the sources provided by drbd8-source.

mike