[DRBD-user] Citrix XenServer and DRBD/heartbeat

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue May 19 13:09:53 CEST 2009

This is something we are currently working on. Expect some information
about this is the next couple of weeks in my blog.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.