[DRBD-user] LV becomes non-allocatable on other primary

himanshu padmanabhi himanshu.padmanabhi at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:21:07 CEST 2009

        }

service drbd start
drbdadm adjust res1(on both sides)
drbdadm primary res1(on both sides)

pvcreate /dev/drbd0
vgcreate drbdtest /dev/drbd0
lvcreate -n drbdlv1 -L 50M drbdtest

I faced 2 problems on *other primary side*,

1. drbdlv1 has attributes as '-wi---' and not '-wi-a-'.I need to do
'lvchange' here to activate it.
    Is there any way that  I can maintain their active state here?

2. PV,VG and LV are appears quite late,after 3-4 minutes.Why is this much
delay,operation being synchronous?