[DRBD-user] conundrum

Scott Inderlied scott at northwestcomputer.biz
Sun Jun 28 13:28:17 CEST 2009

I pulled the snapshot, unpacked it, and this is what I get on both centos
5.3 servers:

[root at xen1 drbd-8.3]# make clean all
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/drbd-8.3/user'
rm -f drbdadm_scanner.c drbdmeta_scanner.c
rm -f drbdsetup drbdadm drbdmeta drbdmeta_unfinished_rewrite *.o
rm -f drbd_buildtag.c drbd_strings.c
rm -f *~
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/drbd-8.3/user'
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/drbd-8.3/scripts'
rm -f *~
rm -f datadisk
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/drbd-8.3/scripts'
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/drbd-8.3/documentation'
To clean the documentation: make doc-clean
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/drbd-8.3/documentation'
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/drbd-8.3/drbd'
rm -rf .tmp_versions
rm -f *.[oas] *.ko .*.cmd .*.d .*.tmp *.mod.c .*.flags .depend .kernel*
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/drbd-8.3/drbd'
rm -f *~
rm -rf dist
make -C drbd drbd_buildtag.c
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/drbd-8.3/drbd'
your DRBD source tree is broken. unpack again.
make[1]: *** [drbd_buildtag.c] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/drbd-8.3/drbd'