[DRBD-user] conundrum

Scott Inderlied scott at northwestcomputer.biz
Sun Jun 28 13:10:39 CEST 2009

Ok.if I set everything up using the git snapshot, will there be any
difficulty upgrading to the stable release when it arrives? As far as
comfort level goes i'm constantly learning and implementing new
technologies, etc for my clients. When one becomes too comfortable with a
methodology and won't expand or evolve with innovation then they're left
behind. I try to target the balance between leading-edge and reliability.