[DRBD-user] conundrum

Scott Inderlied scott at northwestcomputer.biz
Sun Jun 28 09:23:38 CEST 2009

I'm not concerned about whether it will work or not as is. I'd simply like
to take advantage of an advancement if advantages accrue. For me it's really
more of a question of the difficulty upgrading later may pose. If I install
now with the latest stable DRBD and heartbeat2 and wish to upgrade sometime
in the future, will this present great difficulties? I may not want to
upgrade with this new release, but probably will at some point (v. 9
perhaps), and I wish to avoid as many problems as I can which could result
in downtime.