[DRBD-user] conundrum

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Sat Jun 27 22:14:06 CEST 2009

What would you have done if 8.3.2 hadn't been announced? Would you be
concerned that things wouldn't work the way you want, or would you have
implemented DRBD anyway?

I've been in similar situations before. It's all too easy to convince
yourself that the latest, changed, version will be superior to the current
version. If it is, you can always plan an upgrade, but what if it's not?

If it were me, I'd go with the original plans unless there is a very good
reason not too.

Keith