[DRBD-user] Anyone using Dolphin interconnects?

Bike & Snow bikeandsnow at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 18 19:26:38 CEST 2009

Hello

I have just been kindly sent 2 x Dolphin DXH510 cards for the purpose
of evaluating with DRBD.

However, the installer is for RPM based systems.

I'm using Ubuntu. I've installed rpm on the system, but the script
fails when it detects that the system is not an RPM based system.

Has anyone installed the DXH510 cards on a Debian or Ubuntu system?

Manually configuration is not a problem.

Thanks