[DRBD-user] User's guide out of date?

Dan Urist durist at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 18 17:42:53 CEST 2009

The user's guide appears to be out of date. It states:

> after-sb-2pri. Split brain has just been detected, and at this time
> the resource is in the Primary role on both hosts. This option accepts
> the same keywords as after-sb-1pri except, of course, discard-secondary.

The keywords available for after-sb-1pri are "disconnect", "consensus",
"calbl-pri-lost-after-sb" and "discard-secondary".

However, the drbd.conf man page states that the policies for
after-sb-2pri are "disconnect", "violently-as0p", and
"call-pri-lost-after-sb". It also lists "violently-as0p" as an  option
for after-sb-1pri.

The drbd.conf version appears to be correct ("consensus" doesn't work
for after-sb-2pri).

I'm using drbd v.8.3.1
--
Dan Urist