[DRBD-user] Kernel Panic

Igor Neves igor at 3gnt.net
Thu Jan 29 12:57:53 CET 2009

Hi,

Yes I have seen and I know that the module that don't loads correctly
it's from vmware.

The problem with the module it's that it complains about it's license.
Vmware configure script try to load the module when configuring it and
and it says it loads OK, but kernel complains about license.

I'm just remembering now, that centos crew they recently change
kmod-drbd package politics, before they had one rpm for each kernel they
sent out. Now the same rpm it's for all the kernels. Can that be the
problem?

About modules i think it's all, everything else it's normal and it's
distributed with the kernel itself.

Thanks,