[DRBD-user] DRBD with Lustre

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Tue Jan 27 17:26:30 CET 2009

Anyone currently using DRBD with Lustre to sale across more then 2 boxes?
We have two active/active clusters that are used as XEN servers, this
configuration has been working for us with very few issues, but now we
need to scale to more then two boxes and are looking at Lustre.

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com