[DRBD-user] Mount filesystem on both servers?

Michael Grant mgrant at grant.org
Thu Jan 22 16:32:15 CET 2009

I'm about to set this up too.  I almost hate to ask this, but is there
a general preference of OCFS2 over GFS for primary/primary use?

With a primary/primary setup, is it advisable to have a
web/email/login server using the same file system?  For mail, two
machines using the same /var/mail, for web and user files, I don't see
much problem.

Michael Grant