[DRBD-user] Expansion DRBD configuration on Bound-replication

Ingmar ingmar.beck at eccos-pro.com
Wed Dec 16 11:55:51 CET 2009

Hello everyone!

I have a running cluster with DRBD replication over 1 crossover cable.
Now I want to do replication over a crossover-Bound (round-robin).

What do I have to make (after installing the NIC) so that neither my data on the DRBD devices go lost nor my configuration of the DRBD devices get unusable.

Regards