[DRBD-user] drbd-user Digest, Vol 65, Issue 4

James Masson james.masson at tradefair.com
Fri Dec 4 10:22:53 CET 2009

Hi Jeff,

thanks for the response.

I'm using "rsize=32768,wsize=32768,nointr,timeo=300,noatime"

But I don't see what that has to do with a DRBD Primary not detecting that it's Secondary is broken,
and disconnecting it. Or the Secondary itself not realising it's broken, when it should have
disconnected by itself.

I can reproduce the issue without NFS, just using local filesystem interaction on the Primary.

Am I missing something about how write timeouts work on DRBD?

James