Note: "permalinks" may not be as permanent as we would like,
direct links of old sources may well be a few messages off.
I upgraded from 8.0.14 to 8.3.2. Beforehand, file copies often took a long time and would even pause for several seconds mid-copy. dd would hardly work at all. After the upgrade, now I get 111MB/sec when using dd to create a file on the drbd volume. I'm very excited about that. Only question: I did the upgrade by simply stopping drbd, building from source, and restarting drbd. I did the secondary node first, then made it primary, then did the other node. After doing the upgrade, then I belatedly wondered if I would run into compatibility problems with the metadata or something. Everything seems to be working great. Could there be any issues with the way I did the upgrade? -- Eric Robinson Disclaimer - August 13, 2009 This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for DRBD Lists. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management and Physician's Managed Care. Warning: Although Physician Select Management and Physician's Managed Care have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the companies cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. This disclaimer was added by Policy Patrol: http://www.policypatrol.com/