[DRBD-user] DRBD support in Ganeti

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Apr 13 21:07:33 CEST 2009

Iustin,

http://code.google.com/p/ganeti/wiki/DRBDCompatibility says that Ganeti
is currently "reported as not working" with DRBD 8.2. Would you mind
sharing the issues that you are currently having with DRBD
compatibility, and let us know whether they have been fixed with DRBD 8.3?

Thanks!
Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.