[DRBD-user] DRBD for Dolphin Express webinar: registration now open

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Oct 27 15:00:47 CET 2008

Hello,

we've opened registration for a couple of webinars on Nov 5 (European
business hours) and Nov 12 (American business hours). Those webinars
will cover DRBD for Dolphin Express, a recent addition to DRBD allowing
you to dramatically cut down on replication latency. Pretty neat stuff.

Software architect Joachim Worringen from Dolphin Interconnect Solutions
is joining me for this webinar, which will cover setting up Dolphin
Express connectivity, configuring DRBD to use the Dolphin Express
transport, and performance benchmarks on DRBD for Dolphin Express.

Registration is open effective immediately, please use the following
links to register:

- November 5, 1500 CET:
http://www.linbit.com/en/education/live-webinars/drbd-for-dolphin-express-nov-5-2008/
- November 12, 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific:
http://www.linbit.com/en/education/live-webinars/drbd-for-dolphin-express-nov-12-2008/

Sorry for the long links, which will presumably line wrap in unexpected
ways. Adjust as necessary.

Hope to see you all during these webinars!

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.