[DRBD-user] 3 or more nodes in Active

Martin Gombac martin at isg.si
Wed Oct 22 15:46:58 CEST 2008

Hi,

i'm planing ad server cluster with OpenX. I will have (at least) two
nodes with Active/Active OCFS or GFS for shared storage on top of LVM.
I wonder if it is possible to "extend"/duplicate DRBD to third or
fourth node later on, if the need for increased capacity is shown, so
i can simply add just another node to the cluster.
By extend i don't mean to add more disk space, just to have another
Active mirror.

Thank you.
Regards,
M.