[DRBD-user] Strange node reboot

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Thu Oct 9 14:46:38 CEST 2008

Mickaël,

you've given no information about your DRBD version, kernel version, Xen
hypervisor version, distribution, kernel configuration, sysctl settings
... in essence you've completely reduced us to wild guessing.

Can you please provide that information? Otherwise I fail to see how we
would be able to help you out.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.