[DRBD-user] 10 GB Network Setup

Igor Neves igor at 3gnt.net
Fri Nov 28 20:17:53 CET 2008

Hi,

I would use bounding. You have redundancy and throughput at the same
time, and transparent for the upper levels applications.

Yes put heartbeat and drbd on top of it. I use bounding in almost my
clusters setup. No problems at all.

Good luck,

(I hope you have some good I/O to handle that 10Gbit NIC's)