[DRBD-user] Node rollback

devlists at soscpd.net devlists at soscpd.net
Fri Nov 28 19:14:25 CET 2008

Hello List

I'm using a drbd Version: 8.0.12 (api:86) on gentoo kernel 2.6 to sync 2
nodes. Last week, after a reboot, one node get disconnected and no more
sync since. Last night, after other reboot, both nodes get connected, and
the older (1 week) get the primary state, propagating the old data to the
second node, messing up with all data. My question: Is there a way to roll
back the data from the first node?
--discard-my-data was tested with no success.

Thanks in advance
Rafael