[DRBD-user] bio would need to, but cannot, be split

Road Runner roadrt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 18:26:24 CET 2008

Hi

We work with XenServer Express and we have encountered the "bio would need
to, but cannot, be split" problem you wrote about in DRBD mailing list.

How ever we didn't understood where to change the  (max_phys_segments = 1,
max_hw_segment = 1)

We tried to change this values in drbd_nl.c before the compilation, but it
had no effect.

Appreciate any help
Thank in advance
Grigory