[DRBD-user] Heartbeat & DRBD.SplitBrain.Auto recovering

Francisco José Méndez Cirera mendezirera at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:37:30 CET 2008

I have the following config now:

after-sb-0p discard-younger-primary
after-sb-2p violently-as0

If DRBD finds two primaries after SplitBrain, it should discard the changes
on younger primary node and starts sync.
However, nothing happens, and I have to solve the split brain manually.
Nodes lose communication forever..(WFConnection and Standalone)

How can I resolve Split Brain automatically? I want that the primary younger
node discards changes after both nodes can communicate in order to replicate
all the modificsations, once the split brain is solved , automatically!

Thanks.