[DRBD-user] drbd not syncing when iscsi-target is running ?

Arnold Hendriks a.hendriks at b-lex.nl
Tue Nov 11 19:23:34 CET 2008

Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> are you sure you did not use "dd ... oflag=direct" ?
> if you did, you bypassed the cache,
> and your results would be expected.

Yes, I did not use it - the command line in my email is exactly the one
I used (i see the problem without any special dd flags too, i just added
a few flags to make sure everything was forced to be synced).

I tried adding this option to see what happens, but it makes no
difference at all (without iscsi-target running all works fine, even
with oflag=direct, with iscsi-target up it's still not seeing updates)