WG: [DRBD-user] Error while compiling on SLES10-ppc

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Nov 11 15:00:14 CET 2008

Klaus,

On 2008-11-11 14:51, Klaus Jagemann wrote:
>>> We just recently fixed an endianess issue in the code, you have
>>> to wait for 8.0.14 or 8.2.7, which will be released RSN.
>
> This confuses me a little because I used 8.2.7rc2. Is this working?
> If not, which version would you suggest?
> Actually I am using 8.0.7 which works fine for me but as we are developing HA-scenarios for customers I would prefer a more recent version to prevent problems in the future.

There were a few ppc compile issues that got fixed post-rc2. But you
definitely want to wait for the 8.2.7 release before you put this setup
in production.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.