[DRBD-user] drbd and fencing: "Handler not known"

Phong Nguyen technics at axone.ch
Mon May 26 11:29:15 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am new with DRBD, and i am trying to setup a DRBD / GFS data share on
two xen nodes (aka primary/primary).
The current versions are:

- Nodes OS: Centos 5 (2.6.18-53.1.19.el5xen)
- DRBD: 8.2.5 (coming from Centos Repository Packages)
- GFS: 0.1.16-5.2.6.18_8.el5 (coming from Centos Repository Packages)

Actually, i am just trying to setup DRBD with fencing-only. Below is my
config.
However, every time i try to launch DRBD, i've got this error message:
"Handler not known".
As fencing-only mechanism rests on the outdate-peer handler command, and
given that the outdate-peer command is defined in the common section,
why do i got this error ?

Thanks a lot for any response. I haven't find any kind of problems like
this by googling, and i am unable to know why my outdate-peer command is
not taking by DRBD.
Phong

global {
        usage-count yes;