[DRBD-user] URGENT Request for DRBD Developers

Greg Haase haaseg at onefreevoice.com
Sat May 24 01:30:43 CEST 2008

I don't know.

I haven't read through the whole thread because it hasn't interested me
that much...  but...

If you want stability, then pay for support. I'm sure you could pay
linbit for their services, as I'm sure you could buy RHEL licenses
instead of using CentOS.

By choosing the types and versions of software that you've chosen, you
have at some level adopted a stance of "We can support this and manage
it ourselves". With that choice comes a certain amount of
responsibility.

I've looked at enough of this thread to see several decent alternatives
offered, pick one.