[DRBD-user] EEntOS?

José E. Colón jose.colon at gae.cayey.upr.edu
Fri May 23 23:30:45 CEST 2008

"Don't you think it is the developers of CentOS who should decide what
goes in it"

"...if you want to pay me to maintain it..."

Whoa! I don't know about others on the list, but this sounds a whole
lot like Microsoft to me. Definitely not in accordance with a
"COMMUNITY Enterprise Operating System," eh?

I know it isn't trivial in a production environment, but if you'll
have to spend all that time building stuff from source because The
Community has turned into The Empire, then you might as well switch to
Ubuntu Server and enjoy the vast repositories and superior package
management. ;)

--
------
José E. Colón Rodríguez