[DRBD-user] cluster is showing i-node errors

sunil varma sunil_066 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 08:02:48 CEST 2008

Helllo,

      I was using drbd version 0.7.10.
      I was using drbd in combination of heartbeat to make it as cluster.
      drbd resource is /dev/sda4.

      After the first sync using drbd I checked the both nodes status /dev/sda4 using fsck. It showed as clean.

      While using the cluster, I did a fail-over then on the primary node it was unable to unmount /dev/sda4. so the box got rebooted and secondary got primary.

      from then I was getting fsck i-node errors on both the nodes.

      Are these i-node errors related to older drbd version or hard reboot of the nodes ?
      Will drbd copy there i-node errors to other box also ?

Thanks in advance.

      Check out the all-new face of Yahoo! India. Go to http://in.yahoo.com/