[DRBD-user] "local disk flush failed with status -5" on LVM

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun May 4 02:19:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to run DRBD on top of a LV, and get flooded with above
error messages. I know this has been discussed before, see threads
starting at
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2008-February/008665.html
and
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2008-February/008519.html

When this was discussed in February, it sounded (at least to me) as is
a fix was on the way, see
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2008-February/008692.html

However, even top of tree from the git repo still shows the same
behaviour.

Am I missing something, or is this usage mode so exotic  that  nobody
cares?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk