[DRBD-user] No response from the DRBD driver

Pollock, Dan DPollock at positron911.com
Fri Mar 28 13:59:33 CET 2008

Hi, I hope this is the right place to send this but I have scripts that
install drbd on 2 machines and noticed that after an attach, while the
local dstate is Negotiating, if a disconnect command is sent, the drbd
driver never receives commands anymore and is stuck in secondary
UpToDate mode whether the other server is connected or not.

If more info is needed let me know, but I'm hoping that this is enough
to reproduce it easily.

Cheers
Dan