[DRBD-user] Final User's Guide public draft; release imminent

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Mar 25 09:09:00 CET 2008

Hi,

we've just published the last public draft of the user's guide's present
incarnation. Delayed by one day this time, as we had a long weekend over the
Easter holiday.

Pending last-minute corrections, we will remove the "draft" status notices
next Monday.

Semi-significant changes as compared to last week's version:

- The short section on DRBD on top of LVM had misleading example VG and LV
names, changed to names that are hopefully not as easy to misunderstand.
- All footnotes are gone. We've merged the relevant ones into the text body,
and ditched the useless and redundant ones.

Many thanks to all those who have contributed corrections and suggestions for
improvement!

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.