[DRBD-user] metadata upgrade from 0.7.22 to 8.2.5

Jure Pečar pegasus at nerv.eu.org
Thu Mar 20 13:19:31 CET 2008

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:30:32 +0100
Lars Ellenberg <lars.ellenberg at linbit.com> wrote:

> problem is that you have been scared away.

True :)

I naively expected drbdadm to say "oh look there's v07 meta, I'll use it" in the first place, not only after the first warning. Answering yes to that proceeded to detection of v07 meta and succesful upgrade.

So this is a purely cosmetic issue.

Anyway, things work fine now, the problem that motivated me to upgrade from 0.7 seems to be gone too.

Thanks for good work :)

--

Jure Pečar
http://jure.pecar.org