[DRBD-user] Public draft of DRBD Users' Guide available, feedback requested

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Mar 3 09:30:32 CET 2008

Stefan,

On Tuesday 26 February 2008 13:27:03 Stefan Seifert wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26. February 2008, Florian Haas wrote:
> > We have just published an initial public draft of the all-new DRBD Users'
> > Guide which will henceforth be available at
> > http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/.
>
> Well, just on the day after I finally got the cluster up and running after
> struggeling for nearly half a year, there's all the documentation I'd have
> needed... But many thanks anyways, it spares me the writing I've shaped up
> today, confirmes my configuration and is really great. From what I've seen
> this should really be enough to get one going much quicker than we did :)

:-)

> A link to http://www.clusterlabs.org would be greate, since the
> documentation there is already much better than on the linux-ha wiki.

Added to the "Other useful resources" section.

> Also I think in the LVM on DRBD chapter, a vgscan is needed after drbdadm
> primary on the standby node before vgchange -a y is possible. At least
> once, so the LVM .cache get's filled.

That was already in there (twice in fact).

Thanks for your feedback. Keep it coming.
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

Please note: when replying, there is no need to CC my
personal address. Replying to the list is fine. Thank you.