[DRBD-user] Create partitions from DRBD

Faria digolinopage at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jul 28 19:16:16 CEST 2008

Hello,

I set the drbd.conf, then when in start drbd come this message :

cmd /sbin/drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 disk /dev/sda7 /dev/sda7 internal --set-defaults --create-device --on-io-error=panic  failed - continuing!

I searched in web, then I found one message in forum say this :

"create the partition with size 192MB in your hard disk."

Ask: Do I must create this partition physically (in the hard disk) or logically ?

Other ask : Is partition (drdb) have a type ?
example : ext3

Best regards,

Faria

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.