[DRBD-user] system freezes with drbd 0.7.21 on kernel 2.6.18

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Jan 29 10:19:06 CET 2008

Hello,

1. 0.7 is outdated;
2. You are 4 releases behind even the current 0.7 release;
3. We can't guess your drbd.conf, or your Xen domU config for that matter;
4. Upgrade to at least 0.7.25 to see if your issue persists;
5. If it does, please post again and include relevant configuration files.

And btw Heartbeat 2.0.7 is outdated (and buggy too), even though that is
unlikely to be the root cause of your problem.

Florian