[DRBD-user] Re: drbd heartbeat "failed to fail-over"

rois rois at cobiz.com
Wed Feb 20 16:20:22 CET 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 22:22 +0000, Massimo Mongardini wrote:
> Rois,
>     I don't have such sections on my drbd.conf is that relevant to
> drbd 8.x perhaps. My versions are drbd 0.7.24 and heartbeat 2.1.2-3
> I planned a downtime on Saturday during which I will try and see if I
> can reproduce the fault again.
> cheers
> Massimo

I'm using drbd 8 and don't know anything about 7 but part of what is in
these sections is the outdate-peer info.  One of my initial problems
when I was setting up was that a failure would not fail over because the
secondary was being outdated (and thus not able to become primary) when
the primary failed.  Someone who is more familiar with drbd 7 will have
to help you if this section is not important to drbd7.

btw . . . Are you replying to the list server?  Looks like my address
was in the "to".  Just want to make sure your messages are getting
looked at by those in the know and not just by a novice like myself.

Rois